Saturday, February 28, 2009

thanks.

heyz Angel~
my 'happy kawan'~ hahaha
welcome eh..for making u happy haha
and thx for making me happy too~ ^^
it's been a long time since a friend told me im sweet already~
i thought what i did is just 'a little thing' to u.hahah
woo~ appreciate that~ =)
oya~
although i cant see ur performance just now,
a CONGRATEX to u on ur performance~
good job!! hahaha
*winks*
.
.
.
hahax.
angel gonna stick with me like glue dy~
aikx.ants and glue are around me~
*help*
hahahahah
*lame me*

2 comments:

Angelina said...

thanks so much. this post makes u even sweeter that i think ants will come crawling and sleep with u tonight! lol. hUgs! thanks for being so so supportive!

se7enpointsix.™ said...

hahaha,
omg~~ u made me reli paiseh now....(=^.^=)
hahahah
yepx~ cant sleep.aikx.hahaha
hugx! welcome eh~ dat's wad a fren shud do, eh? ^^