Thursday, February 5, 2009

the outing.

just some pics that i took from Angel..
.
.
the outing of 5s4 '08 gang on Chu San~

L>R: ying.me.kueh.lam.angel.tian. in my bro's room.LOL

the same galz. they just love mirror.

kueh.angel.tian. at a corner of my houz.

me.tian.angel.agnes.kueh.lam. at lam's houz.

the gang~ at our mama ting's houz. XD


it's the second year i went outing with the gang.
it's great~ but too bad not all of them were with us that day.
the gang went to my house at noon for lunch.
coz im having an 'open houz'.
then i followed them to go visiting.
after mine..we went to kueh's > jireh's > mr. chen's > mama's > lam's.
Yii Sien drove me home.
Liang followed him and we went to fetch Jireh's first.
we were like turning round and round for about 10 mins to looked for Jireh's houz.lol
i get to reach home at bout 8/9pm.
they went to my house AGAIN..
cuz they are hungry..but they were paiseh to eat. LOL
so we just chatted there and they left to Joseph's.
after that i went to visiting with bro and his frenz till 12am+.
*tiring day*
.
hopefully after everyone of us got seperated after our high school life
we can still keep in touch and hang out again oftenly
or maybe next year....
.
Take Care my frenz~ =)
CNY is ending~ hmm~~

No comments: