Saturday, February 21, 2009

addicted to her.

gosh.i cant stop myself from updating my blog soon.
but im really really happy just now!!!
wakakakaakk
went to Plaza Singapura this noon.
then suddenly Sang Hwa reminded me of HER!!
and it was already 6pm+ that time.
we rushed to Bugis after shopping.
wohoo~~
she was late...
and reached at bout 7pm+..
the flash thing kept on flashing.
too bad our phone's camera are not in good quality.
end up the photos were blurr.awww.
ohya..say till so much...the HER i meant was actually..
LIANG WEN YIN.
everytime only got the chance to see her in screen...
but, i managed to see her in REAL just now!!
wohooo~~ so cute, pretty, 'naughty', and sweet of her! wakakaka
both bros also said she was pretty!! XD
when the signing thing started...
i quickly rushed to the disc-selling-place to buy her disc.
$20. (approximately equals to RM48) wooo~
but W0RTH it!!
coz i managed to shake hand with her, took her autograph...
and and..the unexpected one...TOOK PHOTO WITH HER!!
wootx-ly high!! lolx
during the queue, i still OS a phrase that i wanna tell her.
BUT, when i was on stage and she's in front of me.
i got stunt..and just "Wen Yin.........."
gosh, she looked at me..and nothing came out from my mouth..
so embarrassing..lolx
after she signed my disc, she gave out her hand and i was like 'controlled' by her,
shaked her hand. o.O
then she 'actively' put her hand on my shoulder
*as she knew all her fans would wana take a photo with her*
wahahahaha.sooooo HAPPY!!
then i put a "Y' kind of sign, she saw it, and followed!! ahahaha CUTE!!
after all the happenings, i was still like..STUNT-ing there .
she looked at me again..*as if i have something wanna tell her.haha*
sooo pretty la...><
*melts* hahahah
awww...she's soo sweet!!
she's very friendly and nice~
like, willing to shaked hand with her fans, take photos, and even ran down the stage to give a hi-5 to her fans!!
don't know why...at Kuching won't have this kind of 'benefits'...><
sooo...im totally happy tonite! *20.feb*
.
.
.

.

ugly me and PRETTY WEN YIN!!! *love* couple wear? ROFL.

*singing*


*shaking hands with her fans*


*signing her CDs.*

*tadaaaa~~ mwahahahaha. -.-*

*i bought the 'gai ban' type. CD + DVD in it.*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

haiz...didnt 'make up' just now.
i looked damn ugly la...><
oh well..the picture is still worthing for me!!
i like her characteristics!!
LOVE Wen Yin~ wootx~
=)

2 comments:

Janson said...

Oh no!!
Jealous me!!!
:(

se7enpointsix.™ said...

Oh yesh!!!
boo-yea~
hehehe.*evil me*
oh man..i LEFT my CD at s'pore!! ish!!
luckily my broz are there to care it for me~ =)