Friday, February 27, 2009

A or B.

Account.
Biotech.
.
.
.
.
WHICH path should i choose??
.
.
earlier on, i had enrolled the Foundation of Business at Swinburne already.
which will lead me to the path for account or maybe business.
somehow, it's not my one and only choice for it.
i just don't know what route i want or suitable for me.
although there's much vacancies for accountant,
heard lots of people complaining that being an accountant is really stressful,
as needa bring the paperworks home when u cant finish it and it's really headache if u can't BALANCE the account.
moreover, i just ever touch this account thing during my Form 2 and 3.
i know it's kinda 'messy' and complicating to arrange the balancing thing.
and, that time we had our teacher to GUIDE us.
.
.
.
then, few days ago.
the idea of the biotechnology path had struck me.
(i'd think of this course before, but don't know if i could or my standard can manage it.)
this course is gonna lead me to either working in lab everyday for my job,
doing some researches on the contents of a particular food/drugs/DNA.(depends)
OR, doing the 'sales' work, which means helping a company to sell drugs to pharmacies or hospitals.
if can, after the biotech course, i might continue for my nutritious course.
with this license, i can 'study food', consult a person on his/her health or giving the person a suitable diet.
just that, CAN i make it to that far?
I Don't Know. Don't have the confidence to answer it.



OR


facing this little thingy (food/DNA/drugs/bacteria/etc) everyday in lab.?
For researches.
.
.
.
.
.
i MIGHT go for B.
if can....
*God Bless*

No comments: