Friday, February 6, 2009

the difference between 1 and 3.

what the ^!$#@@?!.:*# happened to me just now.
damn.
dad still asked me whether i changed the gear not.
i replied : EN!!
in fact, i reached the junction with gear 3!!
and forgot to changed to gear 1.
i wana dashed out to have a quick U-Turn before the cars hit me.
when found a chance to get out,
with the THOUGHT of i'd changed the gear to gear 1,
yeah...not enough 'power' and 'died fire' after the car moved a few feet.
'diao gin' halfway on 1 of the double-lane.
SH.T!! *i said this word loudly in front of papa and mama.=x*
the cars were coming from my left and the car behind was getting nearer to me.
so scary man..thought the driver would crashed on me! *or my daddy's side*
i quickly started the engine and dad asked me to stop there.DON'T move.
i was REALLY nervous and donno what to do at that moment!!
luckily for he didn't speed and there's some space for him to move on..
the man still see me when he drove past.
"what the heck is this gal trying to do har?!! oh...got 'P' there hia...just got licensed only la...gal ar gal boy ar boy, next time drive carefully don't macam her ar......"
this kind of thing sure run in his mind...= ="
i see him eyes-to-eyes stuntly + nervously..
tooot man...i dono is i didn't change the gear,
or i released the clutch too fast. *too nervous*
damn...why am i so BLURRR la...................
.
.
.
im NOT ready to drive ALONE.....
or without my dad.

No comments: