Sunday, March 21, 2010

Stay.or Leave.

Last two days were really bringing me much stress and anger. Not to forget mentioning about these 2 days too. Talk about last two days, i went to Swinburne because I waited for my invoice summary and timetable at home through webmail. After two days, I have yet to receive it, and went to uni and looked for them. Back home, in the afternoon, the noobish Swinburne admin named G, sent me a mail, regarding that she didn't receive my enrolment form! WTF??!! I'm so pissed and called dad, almost cry on the phone. But I did in the end, when I'm alone. Too pissed you know? And really worried me much. I did enrol hor! Ying helped me for that, my mom was so pissed to and we plan to get those 'proof' and looked for her on the next day! WARRR!!!

Then today, arrived the office, they were not working on the Saturdays! wtf again? Luckily we met a nice lady there, she helped me and checked. Indeed, I did enrol!! I DID okay?!! zzz Can sue the G-lady...@@ *complain u gao gao ar. But! Another nightmare stroke me. I can't end my design foundation in just ONE semester as told. Due to design-is-not-that-popular-like-engineering-and-business-in-Swinburne, they opened only a class for one of the subjects. 2 subjects of mine clashed!!! CLASHEDDDD!!!! This one-little English word made me suffer!!! As I need TWO semesters now to complete my only-FOUR-subjects-of-design-foundation. WTF!! Waste this year of 2010 for this 4 subjects?? 3 days of schooling only every week? NOOB wei!!! I'm not into this kind of play.

Urghhh...and now I'm considering going to Limkokwing. As all know, it's more on design stuff, and it's wayyyyyy cheaper lo...my bro just enrolled for his Interior Design course too. Quite cool if we are going to the same school.haha But, Kuching's LKW is wayyyyy lack of Uni-life-feel *sighhh*, *and it looks like some 'ulu ulu' place punya hospital or what what what association's place to gather for meeting,can get the picture?* and the parking slots are really limited lo!!! RM2 per day...waleh..nvm hor..as 'lui-bin' Swinburne have to pay too, soon. I scare pay liao bo slot gok...@@

haihsss...I'm gonna start my study on Tuesday already for Swinburne. Going to LKW again on Monday for momre details. hmm...
Tell me what can I do? God, PLEASE tell me tonight in my dream yea~
*but, how leh? hmmm~*
*Please Bless me. Amen.*

2 comments:

°-.- NoRmaN -.-° said...

jiayou jiayou ~~
clashed class tat one ntg to say lor ..
but design de class really very fews ..
Me nw degree oso like holiday ..
around 10 hours nia per week ..
wed n fri no claz .. = =

se7enpointsix.™ said...

eh lame di! thanks much. ='( haha so free de meh?? mine is Mon and Fri x class, if follow Swinb's. If i go LKW, will slower half a year than the whole route in Swinburne. hmmm~ aiyo..so pekchek now!!! ><