Sunday, March 14, 2010

My muscles are alived.

"...i don't care....." The kpop, chinese, english, any genre of songs were blasting my ears through the headset. The long bangs of mine covered one third of my sight. I was just looking down on the track the whole journey, lotsa leaves and some dirt and water left behind after the rain. I kept on controlling both my legs' muscles to keep me walkin' and walkin' and walkin' and walkin' quickly along the 4.8km of track, non-stop; the things too, were runnin' and runnin' and runnin' and runnin' in my mind. I can't bare to stop myself from thinking, and I just wanna keep walkin' and passed those track-blocker-peeps. I started to feel a lil of pain on my tummy or smth in my body. "oh great, i'm torturing myself." When I'm done with the whole 'journey' and stopped and rest while waiting my parents, a sudden feel of 'hin-ness' appear in me. That's the moment I really felt totally tired. But i'm fine now... I felt great for it, for i can walk that long.


My blog is alive today. hurray for ya~ :)

No comments: